RECYCLED POLYESTER (RPET) TOTES

RECYCLED P.E.T (Polyethylene Terephthalate) fabric uses plastic bottles to produce a recycled polyester fibre which not only reduces landfill, it causes far less air pollution than making new P.E.T. Recycled pet is a strong durable, performance fibre as it wicks away moisture and guarantees easy care. Clean Up Australia statistics show that only 3% of plastic is recycled and the remaining 97% goes into landfill or our waterways. A Recycled P.E.T bag can be recycled with soft plastics in its end use.


 

DTS-011

Eco Carry Foldable shopper

Recycled Polyester (RPET)

190T

38cm wide x 64cm length

Handle 6cm wide x 24cm length

Pouch when folded 14cm x 14cm

Machine Washable

Colour: Made to Order

Minimum Order: 3000

Stock: Custom Order Only

Delivery Options: 

6-8 weeks      Custom Made (Factory Direct) by Air

10-12 weeks   Custom Made (Factory Direct) by Sea

 

 

DTS-012

Eco Foldable Tote

Recycled Polyester (RPET)

190T

38cm wide x 39cm length

Handle 5cm wide x 23cm length

Pouch when folded 7cm x 12cm

Machine Washable

Colour: Made to Order

Minimum Order: 3000

Stock: Custom Order Only

Delivery Options: 

6-8 weeks         Custom Made (Factory Direct) by Air

10-12 weeks      Custom Made (Factory Direct) by Sea

 

 

DTS-015

Eco Drawstring Backpack

210D Polyester

Can be made from Recycled Polyester (RPET)

33cm wide x 45cm length

Machine Washable

Colour: Made to Order

Minimum Order: 3000

Stock: Custom Order Only

Delivery Options: 

6-8 weeks         Custom Made (Factory Direct) by Air

10-12 weeks      Custom Made (Factory Direct) by Sea